After researching other artists websites and specifically stores it became obvious that stores are a big part of artists like Logic and G-Eazy's websites. So I decided to dedicate a lot of time to making professional products and adding discounts.
 |
| Full store screenshot |
As part of my research I identified that Black was very common in our genre but also in similar artists products. So many of the products, especially the clothing are Black. Offerings on G-Eazy's website were mainly types of clothing so I decided that our store should also largely feature clothing. However I have also included accessories such as phone cases and rucksacks.
 |
| Example of product preview for iSO stickers |
In the preview section of the store I included at least one image of the chosen product, a description of the item and a SKU code. There are also links to social media as this was something that people suggested in the feedback for the website.
 |
| Example of 10% discount |
As iSO is an up and coming artist I decided that our products should be priced very competitively. So I made the products all slightly above real cost and added a 10% discount code - "iso10". This was also something I identified from my website research as Logic is known for making his merchandise very cheap in order to give back to his fans.