Acting On Website Feedback

After receiving feedback on my website I picked out some of the best comments and made changes based on the suggestions.

1. "The store icon doesn't fit in with the theme because of the colour."

I changed the store icon from Red to White as it fits in a lot better with the black and white background.

New store icon 
2. "The about page is too basic and doesn't have enough content."

I changed the layout of the about page completely and added a link to Instagram, a description of iSO and the record label as people were getting confused by the Real Proviso name.

Updated about page
3. "Social media links should be used more as that is a main form of promotion"

I added Twitter and Instagram links to every page and put them in the corner of each page to amintain consistency.

Example of Twitter link