A song from my childhood:
R Kelly - Ignition
'Ignition' by R Kelly was released in 2004 when I would have been eight. I remember it being played on MTV Music channel when I was young.
A song from the beginning of high school:
Kasabian - Underdog
'Underdog' by Kasabian was released in 2009 when I would have been 12. It came off the album West Pauper Lunatic Asylum which was the first album I ever bought and listened to, before I just watched music channels and listened to singles.
A song I'm listening to now:
Oliver Heldens - Melody
Melody by Oliver Heldens was released this year and I first listened to it on Soundcloud which is a music streaming app on iPhone.
The way that I listen to music has changed through these three different stages of my life. At first I used to watch MTV Music and other music channels which got me into mainstream pop music, like R Kelly. Then I started listening to and buying full albums from iTunes which got me into Indie rock bands like Kasabian. Now I mainly use Spotify and Soundcloud to listen to music which enable me to listen to all kinds of different music.
